Thursday 25 October 2012

Style Crush - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu -- きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ

 I've recently found a new style crush in the form of Japanese singer, model, blogger and businesswoman Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Her downright amazing fashion sense really stands out to me, and her music is just so catchy! Kyary (real name Kiriko Takemura) started out as a fashion blogger before she began to model in Harajuku magazines such as Kera! and Zipper. She then became a businesswoman, launching a line of fake eyelashes and started to appear at various fashion shows. She released her first song PonPonPon in 2011, beginning her musical career!

I love the room that the video to PonPonPon was in, so cute!

How can you not find this adorable just look at what she's wearing, those shorts eeeee; I've never seen anything like this seeing as I live in England (where noone really dresses like this ;_;) and I'm going to see if I can take some influence from her outfits because wowowow!

I'm not quite sure what's going on here but it's fantastic.

Possible Halloween costume inspiration, not sure if I could hang upside down like a bat with such skill though!(◑‿◐)

She even makes bowling look like the best thing ever! Those shoes are so cute, I love the fact that they're so simple yet so effective, and the shirt and skirt combo is so pretty(✿◠‿◠) This is one of her more toned down looks, and I think it would be easier to wear out and stuff. Also SPACE STAR BOWLING SOUNDS SO FUN.

Kyary on the cover of Zipper. This makes me wish I could read/speak Japanese-I need to start learning!ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

You can't really see the top of the hat but I bet it's super adorable! 

Kyary's fashion sense is really quirky, cute, and I hope to see more DIYs like the one rookie did sprouting up so I can try out some of her style!

Sayonara guysssლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
~Jade


2 comments:

  1. Ahh that's so funny, I actually wrote about her two days ago on my blog! She is such an inspiration and so adorable! Great post.

    http://birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a look, I love your blog and the collage you did!^.^ Thankyou c:

      Delete