Friday 2 November 2012

It's ADVENTURE TIMEEEE

 Today I would like to share with you my intense (that's right, getting all super intense in here) love for Adventure Time. Adventure Time, for those of you who don't know, is an amazing cartoon created by Pendleton Ward for Cartoon Network. It's set in the Land of Ooo, about one thousand years after a nuclear war called the 'Great Mushroom War', and pretty much focuses on Finn the human and his adoptive brother Jake the dog, and the adventures and stuff they have (hence the name Adventure Time). 
 
The title card thingy

Sometimes it's all happy and kiddy-friendly, and sometimes it's kind of creepy, and that's what I love about it. It's not predictable, and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside eeeee!

RAINBOW SICK (VOMIT) WHY NOT

dayummm finn your hair

THEY MADE THEIR OWN GENDER BENDER EPISODE ILY ADVENTURE TIME PRODUCER PEOPLE WHOEVER'S IDEA THIS WAS
The Lich King returns
Oh it's okay it's not like I needed to sleep tonight or anything nope not at all

This is BMO. BMO can play videos, tapes, dvds, video games etc; all whilst being fudging (family-friendly yay) adorable. BMO is basically amazing.

There are many many many plot twists that give me many feelings very sad feelings BUT I WON'T BOTHER YOU WITH MY RAMBLING AND CRYING INTO THE KEYBOARD.

Basically all I am saying is go watch Adventure Time if you don't already, and if you do COMMENT AND WE CAN CRY/FANGIRL TOGETHER.

~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

P.S. This is only the start of my posts about Adventure Time expect more because I just love this show so much asdfghjkl


2 comments:

  1. CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW AMAZING LUMPY SPACE PRINCESS IS FOR A MINUTE BECAUSE I LOVE HER LIKE A LOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GLOB YES WE CAN HER AND HER LUMPS AND HER ONGOING LOVE/HATE FOR BRAD AHH LSP IS FABULOUS

      Delete